Open-E Data Storage Software* V6 - Intel® Server System SR2612UR
This updated recipe is the installable on any bootable media version. The Open-E Data Storage Software* V6 (DSS* V6) is a unified file and block storage management operating system that provides Network Attached Storage (NAS), iSCSI, InfiniBand* and Fibre Channel Storage Area Network (SAN) functionality. Open-E DSS V6 provides superior performance, security, and scalability. Advanced features of Open-E DSS V6 include Data and Volume Replication, Volume Snapshot, Automatic Failover for iSCSI Volumes, WORM and NDMP. Additionally, Open-E DSS V6 supports a wide variety of hardware RAID platforms. The versatility of the Open-E DSS V6 also allows users to combine NAS systems with iSCSI SAN systems, and provides built-in virus protection, while enabling the connection of multiple Network Interface Controllers, including Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel and InfiniBand.
The Intel® Server System SR2612UR is a high-performance hardware platform for server applications with large storage needs. As a building block for use as SAN, NAS, dense application server, or as a platform for virtualization, the SR2612UR is a great foundation for your business whether it is a small-, medium-, or large enterprise. With up 12 SAS/SATA hot swap drive bays, hot swap redundant power supplies, and I/O module support, this 2U rack system provides flexibility and performance.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® 5500 and 5520 Chipset Overview
- Intel® Server Board S5520UR Interactive Tour
- Intel® Server System SR2612UR Overview
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Xeon® Processor 5500/5600 Series Overview
- Open-E Data Storage Server Product Overview
- Open-E Data Storage Server Web Forum
- Open-E DSS Data Storage Server Data Replication
- Open-E DSS Data Storage Server Volume Replication