EMC Storage Qualifications - Intel® Server Board S5520HC
EMC* Storage Qualifications for Intel® Server Systems: This document contains a link to the EMC storage solutions certification matrix for server systems based on the Intel® processor family. The EMC Interoperability Support Matrix specifies configurations of EMC storage products for Intel® Server Boards and Systems qualified by EMC. Intel OEMs, resellers, and system integrators who sell server system configurations based on the Intel® processor family can submit a request to be listed on the EMC Interoperability Support Matrix.
Designed with maximum performance and expandability, the Intel® Server Board S5520HC is a pedestal-optimized, high-performance server board for small and medium business applications, and targets applications such as database, email, storage, and virtualization. Scalable management with integrated and optional features include Intel® Server Deployment Toolkit, Intel® Active System Console, and power management with Intel® Intelligent Power Node Manager. Specific S5520HC boards, with the integrated Intel® Trusted Platform Module (Intel® TPM), will support the latest in virtualization security via Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT).
Sales and Marketing Materials
- EMC CLARiiON Product Overview
- EMC Storage Support Matrix for Intel Server Products
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® 5500 and 5520 Chipset Overview
- Intel® Server Board S5520HC Interactive Tour
- Intel® Server Board S5520HC Overview
- Intel® Server System SC5650HCBRP Overview
- Intel® Server System SR1690WB Overview
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Xeon® Processor 5500/5600 Series Overview