Intel® ESAA Mini-ITX Server Configuration - Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 / Intel® Server Board S1200KP
This recipe contains the components necessary to configure a Mini-ITX Server, utilizing the Intel® Server Board S1200KP, and the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 or the Intel® Core™ i3 processor. Choose from three In-Win* chassis and several hard drive options. All components are tested and validated for complete compatibility.
The Intel® Server Board S1200KP sub-entry server board provides essential server features for small businesses or embedded applications needing the power and reliability of the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 product family that delivers significant performance increase with new processor microarchitecture and superior energy/power efficiency. Its unique mini-ITX form factor supports 2 ECC UDIMMs, and E3 processors with integrated graphics.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® 6 Series Chipsets Overview
- Intel® Core™ i3 Processor Overview
- Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor Family Overview
- Intel® Core™ vPro™ Technology Overview
- Intel® Server Board S1200KP Overview
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 Overview