CommuniGate Pro Internet Communications Platform* on SUSE* - Intel® Server Board S2400LP
CommuniGate Pro* is a client - server platform. The CommuniGate Pro Server application is installed on a server computer (or on a multi-server cluster) running any version of Unix*, Linux*, Microsoft Windows*, Mac* OS X, or other supported operating system. The CommuniGate Pro Server application processes requests sent over the network by a variety of clients - communication applications installed on desktops, laptops, mobile devices and other end-user systems. These client applications provide users with E-mail, groupware, IM/Presence, telephony, and other services by connecting to the CommuniGate Pro Server via its extensive set of supported standard protocols: SMTP, SIP, IMAP, XMPP, LDAP, XIMSS, CalDAV, WebDAV, and many other. The CommuniGate Pro Server implements server-server communications, too, communicating with other systems (other servers) to relay E-mails and phone calls, to exchange IM and Presence information, and more.
The Intel Server Board S2400LP provides the perfect mix of performance density and is the cost-effective choice for customers requiring performance and memory density for HPC and data center applications. The Intel® Server Board S2400LP supports the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family and provides mainstream dual-socket performance and memory capacity (up to 384 GB) in a custom (6.8”W x 16.6”L) high-density form factor. With an integrated 1 GbE NIC, support for an Intel® I/O Expansion Module, and 2 PCIe* Gen3 x16 slots, the Intel Server Board S2400LP provides affordable I/O expandability for data centers of any size. SKU options with integrated ConnectX*-3 QDR/FDR InfiniBand* make ideal compute nodes for HPC clusters.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- CommuniGate Pro Product Overview
- Increase Server Performance: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® Server Board S2400LP Overview
- Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family Case Studies
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 Product Family Overview