CommuniGate Pro Internet Communications Platform* on Windows Server* - Intel® Server Board S2400GP
CommuniGate Pro* is a client - server platform. The CommuniGate Pro Server application is installed on a server computer (or on a multi-server cluster) running any version of Unix*, Linux*, Microsoft Windows*, Mac* OS X, or other supported operating system. The CommuniGate Pro Server application processes requests sent over the network by a variety of clients - communication applications installed on desktops, laptops, mobile devices and other end-user systems. These client applications provide users with E-mail, groupware, IM/Presence, telephony, and other services by connecting to the CommuniGate Pro Server via its extensive set of supported standard protocols: SMTP, SIP, IMAP, XMPP, LDAP, XIMSS, CalDAV, WebDAV, and many other. The CommuniGate Pro Server implements server-server communications, too, communicating with other systems (other servers) to relay E-mails and phone calls, to exchange IM and Presence information, and more.
The Intel Server Board S2400GP is a general-purpose dual-socket server board delivering the flexibility, features, and expandable server building block needed by small and medium businesses as well as for embedded and storage solutions. The Intel® Server Board S2400GP is specifically designed to maximize the capabilities of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family features; delivering the maximum possible memory capacity, I/O capability, and storage capability. Supporting up to 384 GB of memory and providing 14 onboard SATA ports and a dedicated SAS ROC module connector, the Intel Server Board S2400GP is an ideal storage solution building block. Embedded customers will appreciate the guaranteed long-life support (minimum of 5 years), 2- or 4-port GbE options and the flexibility and expansion options available in a variety of industry-standard form factor enclosures.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- CommuniGate Pro Product Overview
- Increase Server Performance: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® Server Board S2400GP Overview
- Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family Case Studies
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 Product Family Overview