CommuniGate Pro Internet Communications Platform* on Windows Server* - Intel® Server Board S2400SC
CommuniGate Pro* is a client - server platform. The CommuniGate Pro Server application is installed on a server computer (or on a multi-server cluster) running any version of Unix*, Linux*, Microsoft Windows*, Mac* OS X, or other supported operating system. The CommuniGate Pro Server application processes requests sent over the network by a variety of clients - communication applications installed on desktops, laptops, mobile devices and other end-user systems. These client applications provide users with E-mail, groupware, IM/Presence, telephony, and other services by connecting to the CommuniGate Pro Server via its extensive set of supported standard protocols: SMTP, SIP, IMAP, XMPP, LDAP, XIMSS, CalDAV, WebDAV, and many other. The CommuniGate Pro Server implements server-server communications, too, communicating with other systems (other servers) to relay E-mails and phone calls, to exchange IM and Presence information, and more.
The Intel Server Board S2400SC2 is the high-ROI choice for embedded, storage, and small business applications requiring mainstream performance without compromising on storage flexibility or I/O expansion options. It is also ideal as an affordable server building block for small businesses seeking real dual-socket server performance. The Intel® Server Board S2400SC2 is built as a standard form factor server board and delivers affordable storage expandability in either a pedestal or rack chassis by providing eight SAS/SATA ports plus two SATA 6 Gb and four SATA 3 Gb ports. The Intel Server Board S2400SC2 supports up to five low-profile host bus adapters (HBAs), integrated dual 1 GbE NICs, and an optional dedicated management NIC via the Intel® Remote Management Module 4, providing affordable enterprise-class manageability and connectivity.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- CommuniGate Pro Product Overview
- Increase Server Performance: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® Server Board S2400SC Overview
- Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family Case Studies
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 Product Family Overview