Oracle MySQL* Database Installation on Linux* x64 - Intel® Server Board S2400LP
MySQL is a leading open source database for cost-effectively delivering reliable, high-performance and scalable e-commerce, online transaction processing, and embedded database applications. With InnoDB, it is an integrated, transaction safe, ACID-compliant database with full commit, rollback, crash recovery, and row-level locking capabilities. MySQL delivers the ease of use, scalability, and high performance, as well as a full suite of database drivers and visual tools to help developers and DBAs build and manage their MySQL applications. In addition, MySQL Replication allows you to deliver high-performance and scalable applications. The MySQL Database provides the following features:
• Replication to improve scalability and performance of high-volume applications.
• Partitioning to improve performance and simplify management of very large database environments.
• Stored procedures to increase developer productivity.
• Triggers to enforce complex business rules at the database level.
• Views to reduce the complexity of data while increasing security.
• Information schema to provide easy access to metadata.
• Pluggable storage engine architecture for maximum flexibility.
The Intel Server Board S2400LP provides the perfect mix of performance density and is the cost-effective choice for customers requiring performance and memory density for HPC and data center applications. The Intel® Server Board S2400LP supports the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family and provides mainstream dual-socket performance and memory capacity (up to 384 GB) in a custom (6.8”W x 16.6”L) high-density form factor. With an integrated 1 GbE NIC, support for an Intel® I/O Expansion Module, and 2 PCIe* Gen3 x16 slots, the Intel Server Board S2400LP provides affordable I/O expandability for data centers of any size. SKU options with integrated ConnectX*-3 QDR/FDR InfiniBand* make ideal compute nodes for HPC clusters.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- Increase Server Performance: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® Server Board S2400LP Overview
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family Case Studies
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 Product Family Overview
- MySQL Standard Edition Overview