CommuniGate Pro Internet Communications Platform* on Windows Server* - Intel® Server Board S1400SP
CommuniGate Pro* is a client - server platform. The CommuniGate Pro Server application is installed on a server computer (or on a multi-server cluster) running any version of Unix*, Linux*, Microsoft Windows*, Mac* OS X, or other supported operating system. The CommuniGate Pro Server application processes requests sent over the network by a variety of clients - communication applications installed on desktops, laptops, mobile devices and other end-user systems. These client applications provide users with E-mail, groupware, IM/Presence, telephony, and other services by connecting to the CommuniGate Pro Server via its extensive set of supported standard protocols: SMTP, SIP, IMAP, XMPP, LDAP, XIMSS, CalDAV, WebDAV, and many other. The CommuniGate Pro Server implements server-server communications, too, communicating with other systems (other servers) to relay E-mails and phone calls, to exchange IM and Presence information, and more.
The Intel® Server Board S1400SP is a single socket server board featuring SSI ATX-like form factor for embedded applications and the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 and 1400 product families. This small form factor board supports 6 memory slots and offers great I/O flexibility with 1 PCIe* Gen3 x8 slot in addition to an Intel® I/O Expansion Module and a dedicated SAS ROC connector. Built for entry-level affordability, the rack-optimized Intel® Server Board S1400SP family is also available in a family of 1U rack-optimized barebones systems, which are ideal for cost-conscious embedded, data center, and storage solutions.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- CommuniGate Pro Product Overview
- Increase Server Performance: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® Server Board S1400SP Family Overview
- Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family Case Studies
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 Product Family Overview