McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention* 8.0 - Intel® Server Board S1400SP
McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention* delivers a stateful endpoint firewall for Windows* systems and for Windows and non-Windows workstations, notebooks, and critical servers, including Web and database servers. It blocks unwanted or harmful network traffic and proactively blocks zero-day and known attacks with patented, award-winning technology. Host Intrusion Prevention* is managed by ePolicy Orchestrator*, which delivers and enforces its policies along with other critical security solutions such as virus protection. This managed approach decreases the amount of communication between applications and provides a single solution with mass deployment — up to 100,000 client systems — in multiple languages across an entire enterprise for complete global coverage.
The Intel® Server Board S1400SP is a single socket server board featuring SSI ATX-like form factor for embedded applications and the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 and 1400 product families. This small form factor board supports 6 memory slots and offers great I/O flexibility with 1 PCIe* Gen3 x8 slot in addition to an Intel® I/O Expansion Module and a dedicated SAS ROC connector. Built for entry-level affordability, the rack-optimized Intel® Server Board S1400SP family is also available in a family of 1U rack-optimized barebones systems, which are ideal for cost-conscious embedded, data center, and storage solutions.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- Increase Server Performance: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® Server Board S1400SP Family Overview
- Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family Case Studies
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 Product Family Overview
- McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention* Overview