McAfee MOVE* Antivirus 2.5.0 - Intel® Server Board S1400SP
McAfee Management for Optimized Virtual Environments* (MOVE) AntiVirus for virtual desktops and servers is uniquely designed to relieve the overhead of traditional endpoint security, yet provide the protection and performance essential for success. Traditional antivirus software does not integrate well with virtualized infrastructure. McAfee MOVE AntiVirus brings optimized, advanced malware protection to your virtualized desktops and servers. Choose one efficient solution across multiple vendor platforms or an agentless, tuned option for VMware vShield*. Either way, you get both flexible, top-rated security and high performance. For proactive protection, we integrate real-time threat intelligence and unify security management across physical and virtual infrastructure. MOVE AntiVirus addresses these challenges by:
● Optimizing security for virtualized environments.
● Standardizing security across all major hypervisors.
● Ensuring the best security management and delivery for virtualized environments.
The Intel® Server Board S1400SP is a single socket server board featuring SSI ATX-like form factor for embedded applications and the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 and 1400 product families. This small form factor board supports 6 memory slots and offers great I/O flexibility with 1 PCIe* Gen3 x8 slot in addition to an Intel® I/O Expansion Module and a dedicated SAS ROC connector. Built for entry-level affordability, the rack-optimized Intel® Server Board S1400SP family is also available in a family of 1U rack-optimized barebones systems, which are ideal for cost-conscious embedded, data center, and storage solutions.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- Increase Server Performance: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family
- Intel Selling Guide: Intel® Server Boards and Systems for SMBs
- Intel® Server Board S1400SP Family Overview
- Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family Case Studies
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 Product Family Overview
- McAfee MOVE* AntiVirus Overview