Autodesk AutoCAD* 2010 on Microsoft Windows* XP - Intel® Workstation Board WX58BP
With Autodesk AutoCAD* 2010 computer-aided design software, you can tackle your most challenging problems with ease. Create almost any shape imaginable with free-form design tools, cut revision time and keep everything connected with parametric drawing, share your ideas as PDF, or bring them to life with 3D printing. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility.
The Intel® Workstation Board WX58BP An entry level workstation board, ideal for engineering, scientific, economic and digital content creation applications and is an affordable solution supporting the latest Intel® Xeon® processor W3600/W3500 series. Including error checking and correction memory, the WX58BP has dual PCI Express* 2.0 x16 slots and fully supports ATI CrossFireX* Technology.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- Autodesk AutoCAD Overview
- Intel® 5500 and 5520 Chipset Overview
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Workstation Board WX58BP Overview
- Intel® Xeon® Processor 5500/5600 Series Overview