Autodesk AutoCAD* 2010 on Microsoft Windows* XP - Intel® Workstation Board S5520SC
With Autodesk* AutoCAD* 2010 computer-aided design software, you can tackle your most challenging problems with ease. Create almost any shape imaginable with free-form design tools, cut revision time and keep everything connected with parametric drawing, share your ideas as PDF, or bring them to life with 3D printing. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility.
The Intel® Workstation Board S5520SC is designed for CAD, CAM, industrial design, or other compute-intensive applications, and offers 12 high-speed DDR3 memory DIMMs, two powerful PCI Express* 2.0 x16 slots, flexible SATA/SAS storage options, and USB 2.0/ IEEE1394a ports for sustained, high-throughput connectivity to external storage devices, cameras, or other high definition audio/visual peripherals.
Sales and Marketing Materials
- Autodesk AutoCAD Overview
- Intel® 5500 and 5520 Chipset Overview
- Intel® Solid-State Drive Introduction: Video
- Intel® Solid-State Drives - Select the Right One
- Intel® Workstation Board S5520SC Overview
- Intel® Workstation System SC5650SCWS Overview
- Intel® Xeon® Processor 5500/5600 Series Overview